What if. . .?

Ever wondered what would have happened if Bella had stayed with her mom? Sign up and find out !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

?! The Staff ?!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Awards !
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Latest topics
» The Curious Girl
Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 pm by Zoe Hale

» Apologies!
Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 am by Zoe Hale

» Sonny Application
Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm by Becca

» Will I ever get things right...
Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 pm by Zoe Hale

» revamps !!!!!!!!
Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 pm by Hayley

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGES !!!
Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Bloody Computers
Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:32 am by Becca

» The past and The present
Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm by Rosalie Hale

» First Island
Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Taylor Cullen*FINISHED*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taylor Cullen

PostSubject: Taylor Cullen*FINISHED*   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:30 pm

Hey There! I'm Becca! How 'bout you?
[Well I'm Rice nice too meet ya. :] ]

Awesome name!! How long on the clock?
[tresteen like you :] ]

Cool! I'm thirteen. So, I've been rping for a while. How long have you?
[Bouts a year]

Okay, so now I want to know about your character!! Change forms NOW! (:

What's your name?
His/her name is [Eh. Taylor. I think. Ann Cullen.]

Awesome. but that's kindof long. Do they like to be called anything shorter?
[Tay-Tay]

Ooh, that's better. So, how old are you?
[Ten]

Okay, so you are human?
[Yes. I'm human,I'm 10 for crying out loud,and honestly. Vampires Suck. *Chuckle* I would never wanna be a vampire. But,my "parents" Alice and Jasper,and the rest of they're family are pretty awesome I guess.]

So, you run with other people, right?
[Yes. My Family are Alice Cullen,and Jasper Hale. and the rest of the Cullens. I live with them too.]

Ooh, I like your hair! Is it natural?
[My hair is bronzish brown. I really like it because its unique,like my personality I guess.]

You really seem nice (:
[Thank you! Thats so nice! I dont know where to begin with my personality. But lets see.
I'm very unique. I space out alot]

Where's the crib?
[The Cullen Home thanks for asking :] But heres my room specificlly.
]

Let's talk about you. Your life story?
[Oh God. Do I have too. Well I guess I do. Here ya go. :]
(She is writing this down,as a history for herself so its not in first person)
Taylor was born in Orlando,Flordia. She had great parents. She had the time of her life. Going weekly to the beach,because she lived at a beach house,weekend trips to Universal Studios,she had it all. Until,she turned seven. Her parents had two more kids. Obviously, they didn't give her the attention she needed. Plus,they quit feeding her. It got to a point to where Taylor got one small meal a day,and by small,she meant tiny. Basicly, one thing of brocolli and cheese,a day. She had school meals,but she still didn't eat,because she was in a deep depression,because of what went on at home.Not only,did she not get the attention she needed. She also got beat,and abused. Taylor got tired of it.

She ran away. She went to the only place she felt comfort,her friend's house. There her friend housed her. However,her parents came after her. They got her,from her friend's house,and took her to an empty werehouse. Then,they left her sitting there. She had nothing,but the clothes on her backs. She got so skinny,and very unhealthy. It got really extremlly terrible. She lived like this until she was ten. When she was ten,somebody found her in there. After being found like she was,she was sent to an orphanage in Forks,Washington.

She fit in with the kids,and she really enjoyed being taken care of. She loved it there, at that orphanage. She also hated it though. Everyday she lived,was a day without a loving family. She also frequently had memories of her parents. While in the orphanage,she realized something odd. She could see the pasts of the kids there. Most of them had worst pasts than her,and it bothered her. She would go to sleep everynight,and dream of how bad it was.

Then,finally Alice Cullen,and Jasper Hale stepped in. They adopted her,and Taylor's life was much better. She had a loving family,and she wouldnt have it any other way,and this was when she was ten. And she could still see people's pasts.

]

Ohmygosh!! You look exactly like... what'stheirname??
[Mackenzie Foy and I know like toats!]

Hey, Thanks! I'll let you know ASAP if you're accepted (:

ZOMG !!! I rule at RPing (: As you will find out…

[Chandler walked into the library, hoping to find a good book to read. She didn't know what type of books this library had, or what type of genre's this library had. She had hoped there were some fantasy books. She could easily get lost in a book, if the genre was fantasy. She hated non-fiction books, because they were about non-fictional stuff, such as sponges, who would wanna read about boring sponges? Definitely not Chandler, she prefered books, where the hero would rise, and defeat the cowardly villain. Or, books where the main character had to make a decision to save her life, or her friends, or just stuff that couldn't happen in real life. Life was too boring to read non-fiction books, and she knew that.

She walked into the non-fiction section. Of course they had a non-fiction library, what kind of school didn't have a non-fiction section in they're library? She browsed through the books, and she found one that spiked her interest. The colors of the book were dynamic, and the books cover had such good cover art. Chandler had to check this one out. However, she didn't know how it worked at Forks High, at her middle school, you would just walk up the counter, scan your card, and check out your book. She had no idea how it worked at Forks High, or any other high school for that matter. She was a freshman and it was all new to her. Everything about school was an emotional less black hole, of nerves.

Chandler walked to a random student, hoping they knew. "Hello." She said, trying not to make herself sound like a fool. She continued to talk, trying to sound like a professional. Freshman? How could a freshman be a professional? She had no idea, but she tried to make herself sound the least bit smart. "Excuse me, find sir or madam, do you have any idea how I check out a book here?" She hit her for-head right after she said that. She sounded like an idiot, and there was no stopping that. She just looked at the person, hoping they would answer her, before she ran off in silence. That would be presentable though. She was after all a freshman, and all kids went through this type of thing they're first year in high school. She even betted that person had went through it. However, she didn't know anything about him, or her. She was just asking a question. Everyone asked questions. Was she right? She had no idea.

Chandler had to clear her mind. She knew she was being a bit dramatic with all of her thoughts. breath, breath She thought to herself, taking deep breaths. She took a deep breath, then just stared at the person she was talking to. She was hoping for an answer soon enough. .]

Last edited by Taylor Cullen on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Cullen*FINISHED*   Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:17 am

Accepted !!!

xD Fill out the claims please Rice xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whatiftwilightrp.forum-motion.com
Taylor Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Cullen*FINISHED*   Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:59 pm

xP I hadnt finished,but I'm doing that now :]