What if. . .?

Ever wondered what would have happened if Bella had stayed with her mom? Sign up and find out !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

?! The Staff ?!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Awards !
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Latest topics
» The Curious Girl
Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 pm by Zoe Hale

» Apologies!
Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 am by Zoe Hale

» Sonny Application
Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm by Becca

» Will I ever get things right...
Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 pm by Zoe Hale

» revamps !!!!!!!!
Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 pm by Hayley

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGES !!!
Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Bloody Computers
Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:32 am by Becca

» The past and The present
Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm by Rosalie Hale

» First Island
Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

If I were human, I would have been exhausted.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:08 am

I had just came in from a trip into the mountains, I walked in and pushed the door nearly closed. I went and sat on the floor at the side of the sofa, I don't know why but I did. I slid my shoes off and pushed them neatly to one side. I took a deep breathe in and closed my eyes, I began to think about my human life, I had been thinking about it alot since I had to explain to Zoe why I was still alive. I thought about the good bit about what I was, If I hadn't been changed then I probably would never of met Emmett and I would always look how I did when I was human. The worst part probably is probably being stuck in time, never being able to grow old and have children and grandchildren. I stayed there for a very long time before opening my eyes when I heard someone walk up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:42 am

I heard the thoughts going through Rose's mind. At first, she was finding the good parts. So I thought it was good. I listened along with her for a while, not quite being able to tune it out with the silence in the rest of the house. She thought about it for a long time. Very long. I walked up towards her, sitting down beside her, saying nothing.

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:44 am

I looked over to see Becca sat next to me, I smiled and said, "You was listening to my thoughts weren't you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:48 am

I half-smiled, looking at the floor. "I couldn't not. I'm sorry."

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:50 am

"No, it's fine. I can sort of understand why it is hard" I said still smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:52 am

I looked up at her, smiling. "Your pictures were so vivid, even though they were blurred, it was as if they were shouting. And it's hard to tune out when there's no one else here."

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:54 am

"I know, it is probably the best thing I can remember from my human life. I just regret not doing anything worse to Royce." I answered smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:56 am

"You know that if I had known you then, I would've helped you, right? Made it as hard on him as possible," I smiled, but it faded to a half-smile when I reaslised how his thoughts would've sounded.

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:58 am

I don't think I will ever forget what he did to me" I said still smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:01 pm

I stayed silent, pulling my knees up and resting my arms on them. I put my chin on my arms, unintentionally re-watching Rosalie's memories.

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:12 pm

I sighed and watched Becca carefully as she started to tihnk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:22 pm

I tilted my head to look at Rosalie, pushing the memories out of my head, before my memories could fill my head. "Shopping to cheer us up?"

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:24 pm

"Okay" I said as my face lit up, I got up and slipped my heels on and smoothed my clothes out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:30 pm

I grinned and stood up, too. There was never a crease in any of my clothes and my black skinny jeans and pink strapless shirt were no different. "Ooh," I said, remembering. "I'm wearing the jeans you bought me." I spun around in the pink sneakers that Alice would completley disapprove of. "Perfect fit." Alice. "Should we invite Alice?"

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:32 pm

"How about we invite like all the girls, then it can be a big shopping trip." I suggested smiling at looking at her jeans. "Oh and of course I have this on" I added holding my wrist out, revealing the bracelet she had got me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:37 pm

I held my wrist out too. "Me too! I know I said it was only for special occasions, but it makes me feel more like part of the family," Even though I'd been with the Cullens for years, I hadn't been created by Carlisle, like the others.

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:42 pm

I smiled and walked into my closet closing the door for one second, before returning wearing a black top with a navy coat over the top. I wore dark denim skiiny jeans and black heels on the bottom. "Now I'm ready" I said pulling my phone out and texting everyone asking if they would like to go shopping with us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:47 pm

I smiled, texting the others too, knowing that Rose had, but maybe they'd look at their phones if they were getting more than one text. I knew Rose didn't have Holly's number so I text her too.

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:28 pm

"Come on then" I said grabbing my purse and slipping my phone into my pocket.

My phone buzzed and it read a text message from Becca, I went back to the house to answer her. "What?" I asked when I was in the same room as her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:10 pm

I ran into the closet to get my purse and when I got out, Holly was there. "Holly!" I smiled. "We're going shopping. Want to come?"

Holly Cullen

PostSubject: Re: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:44 pm

"Sure" I said excited now.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:54 pm

I laughed. "Great!" I texted Alice again. I knew she'd want to come.

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:02 pm

"We can take my car" I said, "I'll meet you down stairs" I added and headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holly Cullen

PostSubject: Re: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:02 pm

I smiled and watched Rose walk through the door.

PostSubject: Re: If I were human, I would have been exhausted.   

Back to top Go down

If I were human, I would have been exhausted.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What if. . .? :: Forks, Washington :: Cullen Mansion :: Rosalie and Emmett's Room-
Jump to: